Presidential Studies Quarterly (PSQ) is the only scholarly journal that focuses on the most powerful political figure in the world – the president of the United States. An indispensable resource for understanding the U.S. presidency, Presidential Studies Quarterly offers articles, features, review essays, and book reviews covering all aspects of the American presidency. PSQ‘s distinguished contributors are leading scholars and professionals in political science, history, and communications.
Subscriptions to Presidential Studies Quarterly includes:
- Four issues of the award-winning publication Presidential Studies Quarterly (published in March, June, September, and December of each year)
- Online access to the PSQ archive that contains the current issue and all issues back to 1973.
Renew Individual Memberships Online:
- Student and Retired Faculty Subscription – $55.00
- Standard Subscription – $85.00
- Contributing Member – $150.00
A Contributing Member subscription includes a $70.00 tax deductible contribution to the Center for the Study of the Presidency & Congress
Libraries and institutions can subscribe by contacting:
John Wiley & Sons
101 Station Landing, Suite 300
Medford, MA 02155
Phone: 1 (201) 748-5715
Libraries and institutions can also subscribe through this link