Presidential Studies Quarterly is a copyrighted publication of the Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress. All rights reserved. No portion of the contents may be reproduced in any form without written permission of the publisher.
Please see this page on our Wiley site for information about obtaining permissions. Information about photocopying can also be found here.
Specific questions related to permissions should be addressed to: email@example.com
Please be sure to include the following information with your email:
- The title, author(s) and page extent of the article you wish to republish, or, in the case where you do not wish to reproduce the whole article, details of which section(s), with a word count where relevant.
- The journal title, volume/issue number and year of publication in which the article appeared, and the page numbers of the article.
- The title, editor(s)/author(s), price, print run, publication date and publisher of the publication in which you wish to reprint the material.
- If the material is being edited or amended in any way, a copy of the final material as it will appear in your publication.
- Contact details for yourself, including a postal address.
If you wish to include your own article (or an amended version of it) in a volume of which you are the author, the editor or the co-editor, prior permission is not required, but the usual acknowledgements should be made. However, a formal grant of license can be downloaded free of charge from RightsLink by selecting “Author of this Wiley article” as your requestor type.